Dr. Peak Woo is an internationally recognized laryngologist, clinical research scientist and author of Stroboscopy. He has received accolades from his peers for his patient care and appreciation from the laryngology fellows he has trained. He has extensively published and lectured in his field.
After decades of clinical practice at academic centers in the northeast, he is now in private practice in New York City at 300 Central Park West between 90th and 91st streets.
The phone number is 212-580-1004, and the fax number is 212-580-6101.
What's New In 2013
- January 2013- Poster presenting, moderator for laryngology scientific session and
presenting How I Do It at the Trilogical Society meeting in Phoenix, AZ.
- February 2013- Guest Faculty at the International Meeting of the Egyptian Society of
Otorhinolaryngolgy-Head and Neck Surgery in Cairo, Egypt.
- March 2013- Guest Faculty presenting Management of Benign Vocal Fold Masses at the
Cherry Blossom Laryngology section in Washington, DC.
- April 2013- Paper presenting and is a moderator for a laryngology scientific session at
COSM in Orlando, FL.
- June 2013- Attend the Voice Foundation Symposium in Philadelphia, PA.
- June 2013- Guest Faculty presenting Scar Modulation with the Vascular Laser at the
World Laser Congress in Paris, France.
- August 2013- Guest Faculty at the Voice Congress in Chile.
- September 2013- Teaching Common Errors in Voice Diagnosis course at the AAO-
HNSF Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada.
- October 2013- Guest Faculty presenting lectures and hands on surgical demonstration at
the 2nd International Voice Symposium in Porto, Portugal.
- November 2013- Guest Faculty at the Cesena Laryngology Conference.
- Dr. Woo continues to host national and international visiting laryngologists.
- Dr. Woo continues to train Residents and Fellows of the Department of Otolaryngology
at the Mt. Sinai Medical Center.